Compendium of Curiousities #2

Pin It!


It's almost here!!! Tim's the Compendiumof Curiosities volume 2 is to be released very soon. I just ordered mine this morning from the big guy himself. If you had the wonderful opportunity to see his last Compendium of Curiosities book you already know it's not just like any other book. Each page takes you step by step in full color through amazing techniques. Linda at Studio L3 hosted a challenge that brought us through all techniques in the book. Once a week she would choose a technique from the book and challenge us to create something using that technique. I did every single one and was sooo glad I did. Every one I did as a tag and keep them on a ring in my Ranger Station. They are great inspiration and because I've labeled the backs of each with the technique I can reference how to do it if needed. You can find my original post HERE. If you are like me and want to get a autographed copy of Tim's newest book you can order it straight from the big guy himself just click HERE to go to his site where you can pre-order your copy.  And don't forget to check out Linda's Compendium of Curiosities 2 challenge, you will LOVE it!

Here are a few of the tags that I created from the first book

Ok, that's just a few of what I made for the first challenge ...
I can't wait to see what's in store for the second...









2 comments:

Monique February 28, 2012 at 10:14 PM  

I'm with you! Isn't it amazing how Tim has so much to teach even folks who have been doing this type of thing for quite awhile! It's going to be exciting!

Linda Ledbetter March 18, 2012 at 2:10 PM  

Thanks so much for the shout-out, sweetie! I can't wait for the new challenge, and I'm so glad you're going to play along. You art always makes me gasp in admiration!

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected