Be Yourself Tag

Pin It!

I created this tag for two challenges this week. I have been involved with the Compendium of Curiosities Challenge and have done every week. This week is week # 23. Inking and Stamping Masks, you can find out how to do the technique on page 59 in Tim Holtz's book.
The second challenge is the Simon Say Stamp and Show. I love shopping at the Simon Says Stamp store and they always have a great challenge so I figure why not give it a go?! This weeks challenge is a tag.
I had so much fun with this tag. All of the stamps and embellishments are from the beloved Tim Holtz. (With the exception of the mini tag and the ribbon) I just love how she looks to be sitting on the round circles. I had a great time inking the image and then I added a bit of Rock Candy Stickles to her wings to give them a bit of sparkle. The ribbon reminded me of the texture of her little red dress. There is something about this one I just can't stop staring at it. I just love it. I want to know the little girl's story... You can click the image to see larger.

10 comments:

Shelley February 19, 2011 at 7:31 PM  

It's beautiful!

Jeanette's Stampin' And Stuff February 20, 2011 at 5:41 AM  

I love it. TFS

wwilloww February 20, 2011 at 8:10 AM  

She is quite wonderful!!!! I love your completed tag!!!

Sue in CT February 20, 2011 at 12:13 PM  

Your tag is as impressive as your cards are. Very nice.

Barbara Mason February 20, 2011 at 12:21 PM  

Great tag -love how she just pops off the tag!

Linda Ledbetter February 20, 2011 at 1:57 PM  

OH! Christie, I LOVE THIS TAG! You little masked fairy girl is so cute, just sitting there being herself, and the overstamping is perfect. I want to know her story, too-- she's quite magical!

You never fail to inspire me.

Deborah M February 20, 2011 at 2:51 PM  

I love it! I've never been drawn to that stamp set ... until now! Fabulous job :D

Scrapcrazy February 20, 2011 at 6:42 PM  

Love the tag, the ribbon looks great with the tag.
Diana

Shelly Hickox February 20, 2011 at 7:19 PM  

Love your tag - I used the other little girl from this set on my tag!

Marjie Kemper February 21, 2011 at 9:25 AM  

She's wonderful, as is the whole tag! I love how you have the sentiments hanging off it a bit and held on with the gear. This is just a fabulous tag!

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected