Creative Chemistry 101

Pin It!


I have been signed up for a while now but I wanted to let you all know about Tim's first online class, Creative Chemistry 101.  It runs March 19th - April 2nd. I'm sure his class is going to be packed full of great techniques and surprises.   By reading the class description (you can find it HERE) I'm super excited to get experimenting with Tim.  That's one of my favorite things to do, just start playing with my materials and just see what happens. I'll be posting all of my technique tags for you to see but I will be leaving it up to Tim to teach you how to create them.  The class is only $35 for 2 weeks of great info and lifelong access to the info.  Sounds like a deal to me!  I've taken classes with Tim before and I learn something new every time, not to mention that he's a fun guy.   Another class that I enjoyed from OnlineCardClasses.com  this past year was Inspiration Showcase with Jennifer McQuire which I see is still offered but is now an independent study course.   Hope to see you in the Creative Chemistry classroom.


7 comments:

Bunnyfreak February 29, 2012 at 12:32 PM  

I am eagerly waiting as well. All signed up and ready to go.

Bast March 1, 2012 at 2:10 PM  

Already signed up and cannot wait! I am so happy he is teaching online. :)

KimMJ
bast830@comcast.net

Angel March 2, 2012 at 1:19 AM  

How fun. I am signed up as well. It will be fun to see everyone's creations posted in the class.

Scrappin' with Sharon March 2, 2012 at 6:54 PM  

Hi Christie!
Do I need to own all of Tim's different mediums in order to get the most out of the class? I have some things, but not everything.
Sharon
1sharonf@charter.net

Maureen March 3, 2012 at 5:27 PM  

Hi Christie,
Well, you talked me into signing up for the class! I must be crazy since I've averaged 57+ hrs/wk at my job lately. At least I'll have lifetime access to the info even if I can't keep up with the daily schedule. It should be fun and a needed change of pace for me.

Maureen
mjfugate@columbus.rr.com

Kay March 3, 2012 at 10:34 PM  

I will see ya there! I am looking forward to this class... Kay

Lisa Barrie March 13, 2012 at 3:54 PM  

I'm all signed up and I've already posted this project to the online pre-class gallery http://lisabarrie.blogspot.com/2012/02/mixed-media-cards-with-silhouette-cameo.html

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected