Sublime Design Paperie is open!

Pin It! The craft show went very well this past weekend.  Thank you for all of you that came out to see me.  I hope you found some goodies.   My next one is in two weeks at Harper College you can find out all the details HERE


A few weeks ago I told you that I was working on a big surprise for all of you.  I think I am ready to spill the beans... because of the tremendous response all of you have given to me I wanted to give something back to you.  I have decided to open an online store and offer you some of the products that I love so much and that you are always hearing me boast about and I am going to offer everything at well below retail prices.  I have decided to name my new store Sublime Design Paperie.  I will have links to it in future projects and if I don't have it I will let you know where you can find it as I always have in the past.   I know many of you do not have craft stores nearby and some may find it difficult to find what they are looking for.  I would love to hear feedback from you all as to what you are interested in seeing stocked at Sublime Design Paperie.  I am in the process of putting in my first orders now so please let me know what your favorites are so I can have my store well stocked.  I hope you are all as excited about this as I am.  There are a few items in the store now if you are just dying to go shopping but there are lots more to come... 

9 comments:

Laura March 5, 2012 at 2:39 PM  

Excitting news indeed. I don't know how it will work for us Canadian shoppers, but I have a hard time finding Tim Holtz - dies in particular.

www.cricutcraftyclare.blogspot.com March 5, 2012 at 4:23 PM  

Congrats! I'm going to check it out now!

kat March 5, 2012 at 5:35 PM  

I love the idea and I can't wait. Just today I went to Joann's and ACMoore to look for T. Holtz's distress reinkers and neither store carries it. It seems to me that the products I find on-line take awhile to hit the stores. About 6 mo. ago I saw your video on grunge flowers and went to buy it at Michael's and nobody knew what Grunge paper was and now they carry it.They may have at one time had reinkers because that has been around awhile. I use to watch Tim on the Carol Duvall show years ago. good luck to you. I'm not sure if you are a fan of the cricut but craft stores by me do not carry Imagine Cartridges. I bought a bunch on ebay.

June-Marie March 5, 2012 at 7:18 PM  

Just hoping that you will ship internationally, like as in Canada....thanks. jmbody@shaw.ca

angelina March 6, 2012 at 2:16 PM  

Congratulations! I'm from the scraproom group. I've been watching your work for the last couple of years and so excited you've grown into a store. I love the products you use and can't wait to see what you include in the store. Best of luck! angelina :)

Cindi (aka iring) March 8, 2012 at 10:58 AM  

Best of luck in your new endeavor! That's exciting news!

Anonymous March 10, 2012 at 3:54 AM  

Congratulations!! I hope you will ship World Wide since I live in Norway;) Love all of your prodject's and hope to see more;))

judyjstamper March 17, 2012 at 12:35 PM  

Awesome Christie! how exciting for you and good luck on your new adventure!

Marsh730 April 1, 2012 at 1:31 PM  

Congratulations Christie! I will definitely check out your online store. I love all things Tim Holtz/Ranger, Graphic 45, Basic Grey, Webster, Dusty Attic, Prima and anything unique and unusual. Please accept money order. I am very happy for you and good luck on your new endeavor!!

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected