March Madness

Pin It!

This March is going to be a busy one for me!   I'm doing 2 crafts big shows which I'm very excited about.  I'm working on filling my piggy bank for a big surprise for all of you!  One that I hope you will be as excited about as I am.    If you are in the area please come on by and stop by my booth.   I have tons of stuff there that I don't have in my online store.  Plus, I would love to meet you!  Hope to see you there :)


March 3rd and 4th I'll be back at the DuPage Expo
for the Festival of Art and Craft Show.
DuPage Expo Center
4050 E. Main St
St. Charles, IL
(on North Ave. across from Pheasant Run)
170 booths
Saturday 9am - 4pm
Sunday 10am - 4pm
$2.00 admission

I am then heading over to Harper College March 17th and 18th.
for the Festival of Art and Craft Show there.
Harper College
1200 W. Algonquin Rd.
(corner of Algonquin and Roselle Rd.)
Palatine, IL
200 booths
Saturday 9am - 4pm
Sunday 10am - 4pm
$3.00 admission
Get map

Lastly, I finish off the month with the Shower of Craft Show on
March 24th and 25th at College of DuPage in Glen Ellyn.
College Of DuPage
College of Dupage Gymnasium
Park Blvd. & College St.,
 Glen Ellyn, IL
200 booths
 Saturday 10am - 4pm
 Sunday 11am - 4pm
Get Map

3 comments:

L.B. February 18, 2012 at 10:50 AM  

Have fun...I might be able to stop by the DuPage expo...maybe I will see you there

Tillybud February 20, 2012 at 4:16 PM  

Ooooh Christie, I wish you lived in the UK xx

scrapingmom12 February 27, 2012 at 10:18 AM  

Wish you lived closer to Texas so you can help me set my table up for my shows, but the question I have for ya is how do you keep you banners hanging up like that I have one and I have to use duck tape behind mine to keep it up..... email me ok at scrapingmom1221@yahoo.com thanks

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected