Big Show This Weekend With a Whole New Look

Pin It!


 I have a big show this weekend and my booth got a total revamp after my last show 2 weeks ago.   I am still new at the craft shows so it is a bit trial and error.  At the few shows I had 3 tables set up but it reduced the foot traffic space in my booth.  At times there were so many people trying to see items that we had some traffic jams and people had to return later when it cleared out.  So I decided to give my booth a remodel and build some walls.  I am now able to get a lot of the merchandise up off of the tables and display them on the walls (eliminating a table) and increased my traffic pattern in my booth.   Plus the tables that I do have set up are much more accessable now!  I will have lots of new handmade creations along with everyones favorites.   I hope everyone that is in the area will stop by and say HI!  I was able to meet some of you at my last show which was wonderful! 

 This weekend, March 17th and 18th, I will be at Harper College 
for the Festival of Art and Craft Show there.
1200 W. Algonquin Rd., Building M
(corner of Algonquin and Roselle Rd.)
Palatine, IL
200 booths
Saturday 9am - 4pm
Sunday 10am - 4pm
$3.00 admission
Get map

then next weekend you can find me at the
Shower of Craft Show at College of DuPage in Glen Ellyn.
College of Dupage Gymnasium
Park Blvd. & College St.,
Glen Ellyn, IL
200 booths
 March 24th and 25th Saturday 10am - 4pm
Sunday 11am - 4pm
Get Map

5 comments:

Rett March 16, 2012 at 11:36 AM  

Wish I were near...I'd love to go. Good luck...cheers to a busy cash box :) Keep us posted with pictures....would love to see them.

Unknown March 16, 2012 at 9:20 PM  

I'm in booth #63, right across from the entrance!

Ellen Jarvis March 17, 2012 at 2:00 PM  

SO wish I was closer to visit, or that you'd make your craft booth a traveling exhibition!! Please, post pictures of the revamp!

Fondly,
Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

P.S. -- COME to suburban Philadelphia!! :)

Unknown March 18, 2012 at 6:56 AM  

I hope you take pics. I would like to see how you booth were before and after the revamp.

Hope everything goes well for you.

Good Luck,
Monique

Holly March 22, 2012 at 9:28 PM  

Happy sales to you from a fellow art fair veteran. Wish I lived closer so I could visit ya. Looking forward to seeing the pics

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected