Ranger U here I come!

Pin It!

I'm excited to share with all of you that I've been accepted to Ranger U!!!  Whoo Hooo!  I feel so honored to be one of the 24 to be chosen for the April session!  I am counting the days till I step foot in Ranger Industries in New Jersey for 3 days of learning from the very best!  I'm looking forward to getting my fingers VERY inky with Tim Holtz, Claudine Hellmuth and Dyan Reaveley .   I have taken classes from Tim and Claudine both online and in person (and let's not forget that wonderful Tim Holtz cruise).  But the best thing about this is upon completion, I will be a Certified Ranger Instructor in all ranger products and be able to teach others at stores, expos, etc.   I will be sure to be updating you while I am there with some blogging from my hotel.

P.S. Didn't forget about my show booth pics. 3 big shows in 1 month!  Working on my Grandsons 1st Birthday decorations. March has been one GREAT month!  Busy but Great!

14 comments:

sockamom13 March 27, 2012 at 3:44 PM  

Congratulations! That is so awesome! Hope you have a blast.
Marianne/NY
mpriv@yahoo.com

Barbara March 27, 2012 at 4:00 PM  

Congratulations, Christie!

Quilt knit March 27, 2012 at 4:34 PM  

How wonderful!

Quilt knit March 27, 2012 at 4:34 PM  

How wonderful!

Ret March 27, 2012 at 5:18 PM  

Congrats, Christie!!! You must be so, so proud and excited! I'm so happy for you and I'm excited for you! That is sooo awesome. I wish you lived near me, I would definitely love to take classes from you!! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!!

My Creatively Vintage Life March 27, 2012 at 6:45 PM  

Congratulations Christie! I will be there too. You and I were in the same class on Tim's cruise also. I'm excited. I can't wait!

Bunnyfreak March 27, 2012 at 9:35 PM  

Congrats. You are an amazing artist. I am not surprised you were picked.

Angel March 28, 2012 at 12:41 AM  

Congratulations, that is so awesome!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven March 28, 2012 at 2:05 AM  

COngrats!!! I'll see you there! I'm so excited!

okienurse March 28, 2012 at 9:27 AM  

great news christie! Congrats.

Miranda March 28, 2012 at 4:13 PM  

Congrats!
Miranda :)
www.nanasscrapspot.com

Bast March 31, 2012 at 5:46 AM  

Congrats! Your work is just beautiful and you deserve a spot there. Enjoy! :)

KimMJ
bast830@comcast.net

andizee March 31, 2012 at 10:18 PM  

congrats!!! its very hard to get in, I know u r so talented :-) They picked someone so deserving --talented, sweet and generous!!! U!!!

Unknown April 3, 2012 at 6:25 PM  

Congrats, I am so jealous. I am one of the ones that you beat out. I know you will enjoy, so I will be excited for you also.

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected