Travel Journal

Pin It! I created this travel journal using the hot new binders from Ditto! The Smash books have become all the rave right now but I love the versatility of the Ditto. Because it is a 3 ring binder it allows me to add my own papers and fill it to the brim with all my ideas and designs. I inked up the binder with my favorite inks Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Vintage Photo and Broken China. I started this one this week to journal all the travels that my husband and I take together. I also have space in it to clip and stick ideas for future travel plans. I decorated the front cover with the gorgeous Little Yellow Bicycle Twig collection. The "on this journey together" tag that I made is from Authentique. It is made from heavy weight card stock that I made heavy duty by embossing both sides with 2 coats of UTEE. The "Hit the Road" canvas sticker is also from Little Yellow Bicycle but from the Pack Your Bags line.




10 comments:

Sharon June 29, 2011 at 8:34 AM  

This is fantastic!!

Anonymous June 29, 2011 at 8:35 AM  

That is adorable Christi!! I am waiting for mine to be delivered, so you gave me inspiration..
Thanks for sharing the haul from the expo I am soooo jealous!
hugs
Deanne
http://deannescreativejuice.blogspot.com/

Jingle June 29, 2011 at 8:46 AM  

This is fabulous! I love the colors! Gorgeous!

Elaine Allen June 29, 2011 at 11:05 AM  

Loving how this turned out Christie. It looks fabulous!

Elaine Allen

lily June 30, 2011 at 3:32 AM  

Sawasdee ka!
I come to visit you blog naka. ^-^

Norma June 30, 2011 at 4:01 AM  

Hi Christie, love the Journal just fabulous!!
Hugs

Joanne June 30, 2011 at 9:30 AM  

I love the subtle colours. Now to see if I can come up with something just as lovely. TFS.

Maria A June 30, 2011 at 4:30 PM  

This is adorable! I love it! I haven't heard of Ditto but I will have to check them out!

Dana Weaver Moore July 1, 2011 at 3:12 PM  

Hey Christie - I just love this idea. I am very interested in seeing how you use this and the inside of your book. I enjoy seeing all your posts - I always get excited,when I see your name in my inbox. You're just great!

Anonymous July 2, 2011 at 2:31 PM  

Completely fabulous journal!

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected