Scrapbook Expo

Pin It!







I just registered for the Scrapbook Expo that is held in Saint Charles, IL. Aug. 19 & 20th. This is by far my favorite scrapbook show that I attend. There are tons of great deals, the classes are wonderful with great instructors plus they are very generous with lots of extra freebies in your classes. The Scrapbook Expo is held at Pheasant Run Resort, I personally have never stayed at the resort (I live only 10 min. from the expo). Friends have stayed there and have loved it, I recommend Harvest, an upscale restaurant in the hotel (located near Zanies Comedy Club), it also has a Mario Tricoci Spa for anyone looking for a spa treatment.


Here are a couple videos from the Expo last year...




8 comments:

L.B. June 21, 2011 at 8:55 AM  

10 mins from expo?? I live in the area as well!! I have to register today!

Anonymous June 21, 2011 at 8:58 AM  

Oh how fun! I wish they had an expo coming to my area. I'll keep looking for one. Sounds like a fabulous time! Have a good one ~ Lu

Tana June 21, 2011 at 11:01 AM  

There's two in my area in Nov and Mar but you've got me going through withdrawls! I was there was an expo during the summer. Have fun!!!

Echo June 21, 2011 at 3:03 PM  

I wonder where exactly this is, how far it would be for me. Im gonna look it up and see if it would be worth my while to drive there. I'm in southern WI. 1.5 hours from six flags area.

Sande June 22, 2011 at 7:02 AM  

My daughter and I attend ours in Somerset, NJ every year in May and always look forward to it. We were sad to see some of our favorite vendors not at the show this year but that didn't stop us from putting a nice dent in our bank account.

We don't take classes there because for some reason the classes and the vendor faire are in two different building and you have to drive back and forth.

Dana's Crafty Corner June 27, 2011 at 7:59 PM  

I live about 25 mins from the EXPO and it will be my first time going. I can't wait to go!!!

Dana

Danica June 28, 2011 at 7:31 AM  

I am beyond jealous! And now I am off to Google to see if there are any expos close to where we are now. ;)

Unknown July 8, 2011 at 9:01 AM  

Hope to see you all there. I have a booth there at the expo. It is a great show about 50 vendors. I do the embossing and have apparel and a custom album line with your photo, they are also made in the USA! And are top quality hope you stop by the booth and say HI!! www.shoppictureperfect.com

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected