Days 3, 4, 5 & 6 Tags of Christmas

Pin It!

I went away this weekend this weekend with my wonderful husband. We spent a romantic weekend at a bed and breakfast in Saugatuck, Michigan. Now I'm back and got caught up with this years tags. I am going to get cracking on those past years tags this week. So be prepared to send in those names. I got lots of great names for the tags I have already made and I am whittling down to my favorite few. I will be announcing the winner soon for the first few tags so send in your name suggestion if you want to enter. All of these tags also need some names so send me your suggestions. Remember there is a prize per tag. That's 36 chances and enter as often as you want. Enjoy!
2010 Day 3 2010 Day 4 2010 Day 5

2010 Day 6


2009 Day 10 click HERE to see it...
2009 Day 12 click HERE to see it...
2010 Day 1 Click HERE to see it...
2001 Day 2 click HERE to see it

11 comments:

Anonymous December 6, 2010 at 9:23 AM  

Oh Christie!!! ALL of those are SO pretty!!!!!!!!

Chrissie December 6, 2010 at 9:54 AM  

You are an amazing woman! Did you do all these just since you've been home? my goodness you are productive.

Shelley December 6, 2010 at 3:22 PM  

These are all beautiful. I love being able to see wo many wonderful projects.

Anonymous December 6, 2010 at 6:09 PM  

Here are my name suggestions for your tags:

day 3- Winter flight
day 4-My wish for Santa
day 5- Santa Greetings
day 6- Christmas Wonderland

I would soooo love to win one of your gorgeous tags so I have my fingers crossed!

Cheryl Stauffer
Cheri926@aol.com

Anonymous December 7, 2010 at 4:10 AM  

Hi Christie...I am loving the Tags that you have been creating...Keep up the good work... The names I have chosen for these 4 are...

Day 3....Carolling Christmas
Day 4....Wish upon a Snowflake
Day 5....Jolly Old Santa
Day 6....Golden Reindeer
Gillian Cordwell
gilldon3@yahoo.com.au

Gloria L. December 7, 2010 at 11:17 AM  

Really pretty!
Day 3 ... Birdsong
Day 4 ... Santa's Wish
Day 5 ... Santa's Day
Day 6 ... Forest Song

Sue in CT December 7, 2010 at 10:50 PM  

These are so pretty....all of them.
My names are:
Day 3...Snow Birds' Greeting
Day 4...Christmas Wish
Day 5...Santa's Song
Day 6...Sounds of Nature for the Season

susanslomski@yahoo.com

Unknown December 8, 2010 at 6:01 AM  

Day 3 - Winged Holidays
Day 4 - Ho Ho Wish
Day 5 - Santa's Number's up!
Day 6 - Deer-est Greetings

puffinliz@yahoo.com

Great tags, btw.

Anonymous December 8, 2010 at 7:55 AM  

Day 3 Blissful Bird
Day 4 Santa Bling
Day 5 Gold 'N Bells
Day 6 Musical Reindeer
Day 7 Joyful Jewels

jabliss@att.net judy

Girlsinthecraft December 8, 2010 at 10:15 AM  

Chrisie, what a fun contest in the spirit of the season. All your tags are just fab. Here is my attempt at doing them justice:

Day 3:....and a Red Bird in a Rickety Tree...
Day 4: Christmas, 'Bling it On!!'
Day 5: Jolly Jingles
Day 6: Winter Wonder Find
Day 7: Poinsettia Joy

deanna@ususa.us

Happy Holidays!

Julia December 12, 2010 at 10:26 AM  

Gorgeous all.
Day 3...Home is the best Nest.
Day 4...Pearls of Laughter
Day 5...Lots of Merry
Day 6... Nature's Melody

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected