Altered Clipboards

Pin It!

I needed a place to make a list of my projects I need to work on. So I made 3 clipboards for my sewing, scrapping and other project lists. I hung them inside the cabinet that holds my fold-down ironing board.
These clipboard were quick and easy to make. I first painted, the front and back of each legal size clipboard black. I then covered it with patterened scrapbook paper. The paper I used was white with a black flocked pattern. Since the paper is only 12 X 12 and the clipboard is 18" tall I had to piece two pieces together matching the pattern.  I ran the paper throught the Xyron first the make it sticky so it would adhere to the board. I then cut the ETC. out of the Cricut Storybook font. After running the letters through the Xyron (upside down) I applied flocking. The Scrap and the Sew are cut out of the Cricut Gypsy Font.  I used the same technique to add glitter  to the wording. I used some flowers I had to cover the Staples label on the clip. The black flower I first ran through the Xyron and then covered in black flock to match the paper.

2 comments:

KimberlyRae November 10, 2010 at 11:17 AM  

I absolutely love this! Thank you-I'm going to try it :) I have the paper size clipboards.
Please--WHERE did you buy your LEGAL size clipboards?

Anonymous November 10, 2010 at 11:18 AM  

oh! and the 'scrap' font??

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected