Butterfly Birthday

Pin It!



Wrapping a gift is as much fun as giving it. I  die cut this flower out using the Sure Cuts A Lot. I inked the edges of  pink paper with Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Worn Lipstick and Aged Mahogany. I inked the entire leaf with Forest moss since it was cut in pink paper and I didn't want to cut it again. I inked the stem in Vintage Photo. I them sprayed all the items with homemade perfect pearl mists to add shimmer. The butterflies were created by first cutting 2 butterflies out of white cardstock using the cuttlebug die cut. I then used a brayer and rolled Brilliance Rocket Red ink on the embossing folder, I then embossed the butterfly using my Cuttlebug.  I sprayed them with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Gold to achieve the color I was looking for. I wrapped the gift with some wired beads and left one end long so that one of the butterflies could float above the flower. I  love the final look.

3 comments:

Jennifer May 22, 2010 at 6:38 PM  

WOW!!! How lucky are the recipients of your gifts?! Absolutely amazing!

Anonymous May 27, 2010 at 3:41 PM  

Is your flower svg something you can share or was it purchased? I love it! I am loving your blog too! Keep up the great work!
Jen
reelcrafts@comcast.net

Georgee September 25, 2010 at 9:30 AM  

I am thinking the Sure Cuts A Lot is a Cricut cartridge? Just wondering what die cut this is as I have some gifts to wrap this weekend.

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected