Easter Card

Pin It!

I couldn't find a double sided paper I wanted to use for this card so I created one myself. To do this, I run a sheet of pattered paper through my Xyron sticker maker and adhere it to another sheet of pattered paper. This makes a nice heavy weight, double-sided, custom sheet of paper ready to be cut on my Cricut.
I cut this Easter Card with the Cricut A Child's Year cartridge at 6 3/4 " to fit my pre-made envelope. I cut an additional card of the same size out of scrap paper and used temporary adhesive to adhere it to the front of the card to mask it. I used the Tim Holtz Distress Ink Aged Mahogany with the Inkssentials sponge applicator to apply ink around the inside of the card and to add a shadow to the bunnies on the inside of the card.

I printed the Happy Easter sentiment on my computer trimmed it and cropped the corners.
The buttons were white so I inked them with the Aged Mahogany Distress Ink and adhered them with sticky dots. To make the envelope match I used the extra bunnies from when the card was cut out - one I simply added a puff for a tail, the other two I cut into the shape of eggs.

Happy Easter!!!








0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected