Tim Holz Cruise Day 1-3

Pin It!


All Aboard!  We had a great time on our Tim Holz Cruise.  My husband Tim and I met a lot of great new friends.  We also loved all of Tim's great classes, we made some FANTASTIC projects! 


We started out the cruise with a Welcome Reception and met Tim's great team!  All the members from the All Things Tim group got together for a picture with Tim. 


 Day 2 was spent at Coco Cay, Bahamas. 




Day 3 we were all geared up for class!!! We loved hanging out with Linda and her mom, Pat.  What great friends!  Tim and I loved sharing a dinner table with them too.   

 Our first project was an altered coffee thermos

 Tim really got into the projects and after the first few minutes he realized that he too could do this and got into the project of the day. 

Here is our finished coffee mugs, Tim's is on the left and mine is on the right. :)
I have way, WAY more to share... so keep tuned for more! 

10 comments:

Carrie October 4, 2011 at 10:43 AM  

What a good husband to go to class with you!! :) Looks like fun.

Peggy in Portland October 4, 2011 at 11:12 AM  

Thanks for sharing the pics! You husband is a trooper to get right in on the crafting.

Peggy in Portland

Ellis October 4, 2011 at 3:16 PM  

Looks like a lot of fun! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Anonymous October 4, 2011 at 3:22 PM  

Next yea andrew and I are going with you guys!

Anonymous October 5, 2011 at 10:22 AM  

Thanks for sharing. Looks like a great time! I look forward to seeing what other wonderful things you get to do.

Roxanne October 5, 2011 at 11:13 AM  

Love the pictures!! Wish I could have been there!! Hopefully I'll get to go on one of the "Tim Cruises" someday soon!!

Anonymous October 5, 2011 at 1:41 PM  

Christie......I am soooo jealous. I would've loved to be onboard. Your hubby is a sweetheart to not only go along but to participate. Wow!

Cathy Lee October 6, 2011 at 10:15 AM  

What a great time...looks like so much fun! Can't wait to hear more.

Belinda Basson October 9, 2011 at 1:00 PM  

awesome photo of the beach with the ship in the background. Love the coffee cup idea. Please share the swap thing, no one has mentioned it yet. I know you made tons of stuff to swap.

Cathie Rigby October 26, 2011 at 2:50 AM  

This looks like so much fun!!! How expensive was it? I would love to go on a Tim Holtz cruise just not sure its in the budget. Glad there are hubby's out there that get in on the fun.
Cathie

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected