I will be at Grey Barn Holiday Market

Pin It!

This weekend I will be at the Grey Barn Holiday Market will all of my creations that I have for sale.  As you can see on the flyer the sale is Friday October 14th 6-9pm and Saturday, October 15th 9-3.  Since many of the items are in my online Etsy shop I will have to put my Etsy shop on vacation hold during sale hours.  For all of you that don't live in the area don't worry it will be open until Friday. Also if you have been eyeing an item in my store this is a great time to pick it up before it's gone, I am offering a 10% discount with discount code greybarn.   You can click here check out A Creation By Christie, my online Etsy store.  I am really looking forward to the sale this weekend.  I have been busy making sure everything is perfect for it.  I have tons of products that I haven't listed in my Etsy store yet that I'm very excited about.  I'm bringing all my stock of Post It note holders, Diaper Creations, Candles and I have created 100's of pendants and charms.  I hope to see a lot of you there :)

6 comments:

www.cricutcraftyclare.blogspot.com October 10, 2011 at 9:25 AM  

I won't be able to make it but hope it goes well! Have fun!

Angel October 30, 2011 at 11:59 PM  

Christie,
Hope all is going well with you? Your fans miss your creative posts.
I know my fibro makes me go invisible at times, I am hoping that isn't what has you quiet here. Wishing all the best.

Blu November 9, 2011 at 10:42 PM  

we miss you! Hope all is well with you and yours.

Tilly November 12, 2011 at 3:48 PM  

Hey Christie. Where are you???? Hope everything is ok? Missing you. SusyC

moknowsall January 12, 2012 at 10:36 AM  

OMG - what a great craft room. I have the space but not the money and creativeness to do what you have created... I love it....great job

Maureen

Sherrill Graff owner January 30, 2012 at 9:31 AM  

what a fun place to create scrapbook pages or cards. I'd love to have a stampin room like this one. Thanks for sharing. sherrill graff istmpnv@aol.com Have a great day!

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected