A Haunting We Will Go!

Pin It!

I made this adorable little mini book while in the car on our way to our campground.  I find I get lots done while glued to my seat for 6 hours. LOL

 Page 1 & 2 has this adorable dangling spider, space for journaling and a place for a picture of Kyler, my grandson on his first Halloween.
 The next two pages have sections that flip out making it ideal for extra journaling or photos.

 Pages 5 & 6 are pocket pages with 4 double sided tags for photos.  You know us Grandmas, we like to take lots of photos!!!

 The last two pages have a cute little quote, another dangling cutout and space for one last photo.  Probably the classic, Kyler sleeping in his costume. There won't be candy this year as he is still just a sweet little angel baby.
To keep everything in place while driving I use my Scrap N Easel.  It has magnets to hold everything in place and I can put everything aside when I get to where I'm going or if we make a pit stop.  Here is a video on how it is used.  The one thing you won't see in the video is that when I'm in the car I have it flat on my lap.  Here's the video... Enjoy!

11 comments:

Sharon August 18, 2011 at 7:28 AM  

so cute Christie!!!! Just gorgeous!

Carrie K August 18, 2011 at 9:28 AM  

Super cute!! It is aazing that you could make that in a moving vehicle!!

Bunnyfreak August 18, 2011 at 10:11 AM  

Did you make the album or was it premade. I love the dangle areas.

Tina August 18, 2011 at 10:26 AM  

Christie,

I like mini albums very much and this is very beautiful.

Tina

Ellis August 18, 2011 at 1:48 PM  

This is wonderful! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Cary and Gill August 18, 2011 at 5:37 PM  

WOW
I just love this album both the construction and the decoration. Your video and photo's are delightful thank you so much for sharing your an inspiration.
Cary

PetraB August 19, 2011 at 5:19 AM  

a fabulous album

Sue in CT August 19, 2011 at 7:31 AM  

Very cute!!!!

Bunny Vance August 19, 2011 at 8:56 AM  

Darling book! love the dangles!
Bunny

Anonymous August 20, 2011 at 10:39 AM  

love this did you make design this or is it a stock blank... would love to know to make this
Kathy
cherrybluff@charter.net

marie August 27, 2011 at 8:24 AM  

Can you let me know how you made this. Love the book construction. Marie.Mcveigh@yahoo.com

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected