Flip Video

Pin It!

Whew ! I had a great weekend! Besides the Expo, I got to babysit my Grandson for the first time, and Sunday night we had a family get together for my parents birthday.  That's always special for me, seeing and catching up with family. 

The Scrapbook Expo was great, saw some old friends, met some new, got some great deals, took a couple classes and all in all had a good time.  Now back to work... lots to catch up on.  You will be happy to know that I took the advice of those who answered my quest for a new & cheap video recorder and I ordered the Flip last night.  So rest easy those that have had audio problems hopefully there is a solution coming.  If this does not solve the problem I don't know what to tell you.  Unfortunately,this is an unpaid job, everything comes out of my own pocket so I can only do so much.  I try to help all those I can, that is who I am but sometimes things are beyond my control.  And for that I apologize.  I would love to be able to provide good, quality tutorials several times a week along with projects and other ideas and tips. 

So, long story short, I thought you all were worth it and went to the Flip website and ordered mine.  I found out that you can design your own cover or pick one of there covers for free.  This is what my Flip Video will look like.  Too Awesome! Lovin" that mustache! 

6 comments:

Linda August 22, 2011 at 9:00 AM  

Love that card! I have used that stack alot for my man stuff - DH, 2 sons and 1 GS makes for lots of man stuff as they all race cars too. Love Tim's gears, etc.

Danka Doo August 22, 2011 at 10:09 AM  

Congrats on the Flip...I want one too!!...I appreciate all you share with us!

Lillian August 22, 2011 at 11:37 AM  

Love the card great ideas here on your blog
thankyou !!!
Lillian
http://www.canadianscraptramp.blogspot.com/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mixedmediaart/

Bunnyfreak August 22, 2011 at 11:59 AM  

I recent got a flip as well. So far I am loving how easy it is to use.

Kathy Billings August 22, 2011 at 1:20 PM  

Love the camera!!! I've been wanting one of those flips and how cool to be able to personalize it, would you please share the link to the web site?

Kathy Billings

eggdcr8tr@satx.rr.com

myska August 22, 2011 at 8:50 PM  

I've used the Tattered Time mat stack and absolutely love it. Nice job!

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected