I'm Back!!!

Pin It!


I disappeared for a few weeks there! I was on vacation to South Dakota with my husband, Tim and my parents. I just got back late Thursday. I am now trying to get the finishing touches on Nick's Karate Scrapbook done. He tests for his 4th degree black belt today!!! Yeah for him! What an accomplishment! After that I will be working on my South Dakota Scrapbook. I will be sharing that with you as well. Here is a sneak peak at some of the fun we had!
The burros in Custer State Park decided they LOVED me!

This one was especially a charmer! LOL!!! Tim and I in our matching monkey PJ's after a long day of sight seeing!
Lots more to come!!!

9 comments:

thestampinglady June 11, 2011 at 11:03 AM  

I'm so glad you had a wonderful time but really, really happy to see you blogging again. You were missed. Good luck to Nick today. Looking forward to more SD pictures--I loved going there a few years back.

Anonymous June 11, 2011 at 12:39 PM  

Welcome home Christie...looks like you all had a wonderful time!!!!!

Unknown June 11, 2011 at 12:43 PM  

looks like you had a wonderful trip... places that are still on my list to see... someday --Robin

Cath June 11, 2011 at 2:54 PM  

Glad to see you back and look forward to seeing the pages you do.

Love the pj's lol

Cathx

Gloria Westerman June 12, 2011 at 4:46 PM  

Welcome back....these pic are awesome....love the bear.....

Anonymous June 12, 2011 at 7:26 PM  

Glad that you had a wonderful holiday. Everyone deserves a holiday. I was worried---thinking that maybe you were ill. Cannot wait to see your inspiring ideas!

Anonymous June 12, 2011 at 9:55 PM  

Welcome back Christie! I love S.D that's where my husbands grandparents are from and I loved visiting the area. Could you share with me where you got those pj's....my husband and I have a special sock monkey joke going on with my sister-in-law and her husband. I would love to get them some...maybe a set for us too.

Thanks,
niki

nikimkan@yahoo.com

Dorly Weitzen June 20, 2011 at 10:00 AM  

Christie,
Great card for a very exciting occasion.
WTG Nick!
Dorly Weitzen, Israel

Joanne June 20, 2011 at 7:01 PM  

Congratulations to your son on his achievement. I love the card and can't wait to see what you come up with next. I am happy that you post something to the Sure Cuts A Lot users site. Waiting on pins and needles for the next card or what ever you end up doing :-)

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected