Scribble Stain Distress

Pin It!

This is the tag that I made for the Compendium Of Curiosities Challenge #25. It is doing the Scribble Stain Distress technique which you can find in Tim Holtz's book Compendium of Curiosities on page 34.
On another note we have been soooo busy working on my son, Nick, house. He closed on Thursday late afternoon. We got the kitchen painted that night and got alot unloaded and unpacked (bathroom essentials etc.). Friday we got the family room, entry hall with very tall ceilings and the 1/2 bath painted. More unloaded and unpacked. Yesterday finished painting the hall and entry, started on the Master Bedroom painting and moved all the furniture!!! Whew! Let's see how much we get done today.

5 comments:

Maureen Reiss January 2, 2011 at 1:15 PM  

Wow!! This tag is beautiful!! Great colors!

Anonymous January 2, 2011 at 4:27 PM  

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Christie...I LOVE this tag!!!!

Linda Ledbetter January 2, 2011 at 4:59 PM  

Wow, Christie, you'e been a busy girl! Congrats to Nick on his house, and to you for having the energy and talent to get so much accomplished right after the holidays, including this beautiful tag! I LOVE that scribble stain distressed background-- the colors are gorgeous and rich, and the stamping is perfect. I can't get enough of that elephant image. Brilliant embellishments, too.

I hope your new year is happy and prosperous. Keep up the fabulous creativity!

Unknown January 3, 2011 at 4:54 PM  

I love the elephant that you sketched.

I have not done any of the stuff in the book yet.
I still need to purchase all the stuff in the book first. I want to do what you did and go through the whole book, like you are doing.

Congrats on your home Nick.

MsJay January 3, 2011 at 10:40 PM  

Awesome tag!

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected