My Tim's Daily To Do Book

Pin It!

My husband, Tim, is an incredible busy guy at work and at home. He is usually walking around with a pad of paper and pen keeping his list of things to do. This weekend I made him a book for his daily lists. I used all Tim Holtz stamps and embellishments. I also used my Bind It All to bind it. When he runs out of paper I can easily open it up and add more paper. I stocked up at back to school time.
Here is The front coverBack Cover
When the book is open it looks as good as when it is closed...

Inside of the Front Cover
Our favorite numbers are 25 and 13 so I added those numbers for some extra luck Inside of the Back Cover

14 comments:

allthingspurple October 4, 2010 at 7:27 AM  

wow..this is so cool !!

Vidette October 4, 2010 at 7:29 AM  

You did an awesome job. I can see why he loves it.

Unknown October 4, 2010 at 7:34 AM  

Just awesome love it

Debra McWilliam October 4, 2010 at 8:20 AM  

What a lucky hubby!
(sounds like you're a pretty lucky lady too)

Caroline October 4, 2010 at 8:58 AM  

That's really cool...I love altered notebooks and journals.

titancia October 4, 2010 at 9:28 AM  

That looks awesome!

Beckie Williams October 4, 2010 at 10:46 AM  

This is such a great binder. It is just awesome. Thanks for sharing

Carrie K October 4, 2010 at 12:27 PM  

Wow! Great book! I love it!

Ellis October 4, 2010 at 1:16 PM  

Fablous book you made for him! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Ruby Taylor October 4, 2010 at 3:50 PM  

Love it! A more feminine version for the ladies, maybe, or hip hop for the tweens, would work, too! You've got me going now. What type of paper did you use and did you custom cut it?? Many thanks for sharing...It's wonderful!!

Georgee October 4, 2010 at 7:47 PM  

It is just great! love it.

Alicia B October 5, 2010 at 9:38 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scrapping With Sherry October 5, 2010 at 6:14 PM  

Love the rich colors. I think I need to make one of these for myself. I always get ideas when I am not at home for projects and such. I bet I only remember 1 out of 20 of them! Lots of creativity lost...

~Sherry

Kristy October 6, 2010 at 10:10 AM  

Fantastic! I need to make one for my purse and my nightstand and my craft room and my kitchen counter and...

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected