Coupons for week 10/3 - 10/9/2010

Pin It!

All coupons and sales are good for the week of October 3-9, 2010
Michaels has Sizzix, Cuttlebug, and Slice die-cutting machines and Accessories for sale at 40% off this week. Scrapbooking Storage is also 40% off.
Get your Michaels 40% off any purchase coupon HERE
Get your A.C.Moore 50% off any purchase coupon HERE
Hobby Lobby has all Single sheet paper on sale for 50% off that includes all patterned paper, vellum, cardstock, and specialty paper. Plus all Paper Studio paper punches and punch sets are 50% off. La Petites 3-D Embellishement stickers and other stickers are 50% off also.
See full ad HERE
Get your Hobby Lobby 25% off any purchase coupon HERE

13 comments:

Hollie October 3, 2010 at 7:20 PM  

love what you have done with the christmas branch. You are so talented I'm going to attempt to make something similar but there is no way I'll get the glow like you did. Loev being inspired by you

KimberlyRae October 4, 2010 at 7:24 AM  

Adore your Amazing Altered Art projects, like this one!

1CardCreator October 4, 2010 at 7:40 AM  

This is incredible! I bet he loves it! I love all the details and the embellishments look wonderful! ~Diane

Alicia B October 4, 2010 at 7:56 AM  

Christie That is awesome and I know he is proud to write in his book now!!! *Hugs*

Unknown October 4, 2010 at 8:00 AM  

That is gorgeous!
Shelley :)

Lori October 4, 2010 at 8:13 AM  

Cool - very masculine & still downright gorgeous!

Lynda October 4, 2010 at 8:30 AM  

Really neat! Lucky guy!

dar October 4, 2010 at 12:47 PM  

What a beautiful notebook. I'm inspired to do one too, for my own to do lists.

JenE October 4, 2010 at 2:50 PM  

Love it! I'm sure hubby does too!

crotnem October 4, 2010 at 6:11 PM  

That is totally cool girl! I love it.
Cheryl

Anonymous October 4, 2010 at 6:41 PM  

luv it!!!!!! cher from ATT

mommahobbit October 4, 2010 at 7:11 PM  

That notebook is GREAT! That is so cool!
http://mommahobbit.blogspot.com/

Unknown October 5, 2010 at 10:02 AM  

What a great idea! And it looks terrific. Thank you for the inspiration. I would love to make one for my husband.

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected