Halloween Mini Album

Pin It!

I made this mini album using Little Yellow Bicycle Booville collection. I just loved how it turned out. I made a video of it because there is so much to show you that there would be a million pictures. For each page there is a pocket with a pull out that has two sides that is also decorated. You can use the pull out to add journaling or for more pictures. I wanted to share this album with you before I added my pictures so you could imagine it with your own pictures in it. Once I add all of my pics then I will show it to you again all filled up.:) You can find Little Yellow Bicycle by clicking either of the below stores.



9 comments:

Alicia B October 25, 2010 at 9:38 AM  

Christie, What a lovely way to show off the pictures of your children from year to year!!! *Hugs*

paddy October 25, 2010 at 9:42 AM  

fabulous album...love the pocket idea....will have to check out that store

Kay Schnack October 25, 2010 at 9:49 AM  

another great project! I love how you can showcase your children year to year in one album like this! I think I will try that!
I always look forward to seeing what you will be putting up for us to view!
thank you for sharing all your talents!

Unknown October 25, 2010 at 9:51 AM  

Such a great little book!! TFS

Jennifer
cricutdiaries.blogspot.com

Tana October 25, 2010 at 11:06 AM  

What a great book! I'm making a few notebooks/prayer journals for christmas presents and these pockets might just be that extra touch i've been looking for!

Kathryn October 25, 2010 at 1:34 PM  

Great book. I will have to take alook at them. I love the pockets.

Thanks for sharing.

Sharon Huffman October 25, 2010 at 5:55 PM  

That sure has a ton of room for many, many pictures and journaling for such a small book. Great project, thanks for sharin!

Christy October 25, 2010 at 10:43 PM  

That turned out soooo awesome!

Anonymous October 26, 2010 at 7:32 PM  

as a mom of an AF Cadet, soon to be an officer...I thank you so much for your work here and that of the other ladies you picured. I do this on a bit smaller scale and I feel like you do..it is the very least I can do to support our Men and Women who give their lives to protect and support my family. You..my dear...are an angel. xo cher from ATT

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected