Coupons for week 10/24 - 10/30/2010

Pin It! Get your Hobby Lobby 40% off any regular priced item , good 10/24 - 10/30/2010 HERE
Plus Hobby Lobby has a ton of their Scrapbooking stuff on sale at 50% off this week may be a good week to stock up for the long winter months.

Get your Michaels 20% off your ENTIRE regular priced purchase HERE

Get your Archivers 30% off any item now through Oct 31 HERE plus if you spend $30 at Archivers you can receive a free 7X9 softcover photo book from Shutterfly. Click HERE for details

Get your A.C.Moore 50% on Oct 24 & 25th and 40% off Oct 26 - 30 HERE
Remember JoAnns and at Michaels accept competitor coupons so even though you may not have an A.C. Moore near you, you can still use the coupon at another store :)

3 comments:

JenW!~ October 25, 2010 at 9:54 AM  

Very cute.That would make a great Christmas album too. I'll have to find those packet envelopes,

Unknown October 25, 2010 at 10:52 AM  

I think it's going to be almost impossible to use the A.C. Moore 50% off coupon at Jo-Ann's. I got three things took them to the register three different times just to find something I could use the coupon on. Everything I choose was on sale though not listed in the ad nor were there any signs in front of the items stating they were on sale 20-30% off. I think they do this to deter customers from using outside coupons. so I opted to not buy anything. Would be nice if they had a price check machine in the most popular aisles. I have not tried Michaels but don't want to drive nearly an two hours round trip to find that the coupon won't work on the item I want.. Thanks so much Christie for posting the A.C. Moore coupon maybe one day we will get an A.C. Moore here.

MRose October 26, 2010 at 9:40 PM  

thanks for sharing I just love your blog and your work!

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected