Winner of the 9/11 Blog Hop

Pin It!

My last Blog Hop I printed up all the comments and cut the out and pulled one out well that went through a ton of paper. So this time I decided to use the Random Number Generator to decide on a winner. I will have it come up with a number and then I will start with the first post left and count down to the number generated to be the winner.

The number pulled was 97
And the WINNER of the 9/11 Blog Hop is Vanessa

CONGRATULATIONS VANESSA!!!

Vanessa wrote: love your layouts that you made. So inspiring. I've been to DC and seen the Korean memorial and I felt the same way when I saw....speechless. My husband just recently deployed and knowing that there are so many people out there who still care about our soldiers means a lot!! I am following your blog and thanks for participating in the blog hop.

5 comments:

cinmfoster September 13, 2010 at 8:45 AM  

Congratulations Vanessa.

Ashleigh September 13, 2010 at 9:52 AM  

congrats!

Vanessa September 13, 2010 at 10:56 PM  

You totally made my day!!! I've never won anything!! So thanks for randomly picking my number.

Lori September 14, 2010 at 1:21 AM  

These look GREAT! Thanks for sharing and for doing such an AWESOME THINGS for our troops!

Lori
thepaisleyturtle.blogspot.com

Lisa September 14, 2010 at 6:48 AM  

Congrats Vanessa!

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected