Bisous Halloween Card

Pin It!

This colorful Halloween card is using the Bisous Stamp line from Art Gone Wild . I used a varied of their stamps to create this card. I started with the Fun Flags stamp, I stamped it on the base of the card and also 4 more times on green, orange, yellow and purple card stock. I cut out the colored card stock flags and added Glossy Accents to them. I stamped the Scalloped Border from the Thanks Grace cling stamp set on another piece of white card stock and inked that using bright Memento ink colors. I sprayed it with a touch of Memories Mist Iridescent spray to give it some shimmer. I cut out the border and used Glossy Accents on that as well. I used the Happy Halloween stamp from the Fun Halloween cling stamp set. I sprayed the card base with the Iridescent spray after inking it. I used foam tape to give dimension to the top border and to flags. I added a bit of 18 gauge black wire for the flags to hang from and added a few black gems on the bottom. I mounted the card on solid black flocked paper which is also from Art Gone Wild. I love how bright and cheery this card is. You can make this card for any occasion just change the sentiment and the colors to suit your needs.

5 comments:

Dorothy September 27, 2010 at 8:35 AM  

Very nice card!!!

Bonnie September 27, 2010 at 9:47 AM  

That is a beautiful card! You are so talented.

crotnem September 27, 2010 at 10:33 AM  

Love all the detail to it!

Alicia B September 28, 2010 at 8:20 AM  

Wow Christie You are truly on a roll with these! Love them all! *Hugs*

Scrapping With Sherry September 28, 2010 at 8:40 AM  

Christie

How funny! I made a halloween card alot like this one with a banner and everything except for mine says trick or treat! The one with Santa and the number 15 is similar to one I made to. We must have the same stamp! You will have to get over to see the card I put together with some of my new Tim stuff. Holiday stuff coming in a few days. Great Job as usual Christie!

~Sherry

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected