Changing Thicker Stickers

Pin It! I love thickers because you get sooo many letters in each package. I love all of the dimension it gives you too. They come in so many great fonts and I like to mix them up. Rarely do I run out of a letter but when I do I just color all of them to match. Sometimes I do it because I like to mix up my fonts and textures to add a little bit more interest. I decided to show you how I do this it is so quick and easy. The post below this one has a great deal on thickers and a free shipping code.

I first choose which letters or numbers I want to use and stick them to my craft sheet. I then simply color them with my alcohol inks. I love adding the metallic colors to them. I the add Glossy Accents over the top to add a shine. Remember that you can use numbers instead of letters...7's make great L's, 0's for o's, 3's for E's, 5's for s's and so on you can also cut them apart to make M's into N's and B's into P's.

The yellow 7 is vinyl, the black 0 is chipboard, the white v is foam and the pink 3 is fabric.

Sorry the Glossy Accents wasn't quite dry when I took the picture so they still look a little foggy. But you get the idea.

9 comments:

Angie Hall Haviland August 4, 2010 at 9:37 AM  

That is FABULOUS, Christie!! great technique..FUN

Barbara Parker-Sanders August 4, 2010 at 10:20 AM  

Wow! I like how you use the letters and then changed them to suit what you were trying to do. LOVE IT!!

Anonymous August 4, 2010 at 12:00 PM  

I just bought a bunch of Thickers at Two Peas on clearance!

Firenze August 5, 2010 at 1:55 AM  

Such a gorgeous card! I use my inks and glossy accents all the time on my chipboard letters to make them "useable". TFS!
Helen -- Firenze Cards

Idea Queen August 5, 2010 at 10:03 AM  

What a great job. I love it.

Unknown August 5, 2010 at 12:23 PM  

What a great idea. I love this

mommahobbit August 5, 2010 at 12:46 PM  

wow wow wow , very nice!

Carolina Girl (Cely) August 6, 2010 at 6:46 AM  

What a great game for the classroom with all the visuals. Being a former teacher...I remember cutting these things out by hand...LOL You came to the rescue for teachers today

Unknown August 8, 2010 at 9:37 PM  

Wow, everything you make is amazing.

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected