Exciting News!!!

Pin It!


I was disappointed not to be able to go to the CHA show during the week but I am going to CHA Supershow Friday and Saturday. It is held at the end of July in Rosemont, IL which is only like 20 from home. I have signed up for a couple classes and am excited to see all the great new products in person. You can find more information on the CHA supershow by clicking HERE


August 20th and 21st I will be attending the Scrapbook Expo in St. Charles, IL. This one is not even 10 from my home and I've been to it many times but always a great way to learn new things and find some great bargains. I always look forward to meeting new friends and learning some new things. I'd love to know if you are planning on attending this expo. You can get more info on the Scrapbook Expo HERE.


Lastly, my super-great-wonderful husband, decided to surprise me with a birthday gift of taking me to the Scrapfest at Mall of America September 17-19. What a understanding and supportive hubby! I love him sooo much! Not only is he footing the bill for the trip and my classes he is going with to keep me company and carry my shopping bags! Woo Hoo!! Sorry ladies he's mine. LOL. You can find more info on the Scrapfest HERE This one is a bit of a hike to get to but we've travelled it before, my son is a 3rd degree black belt in karate and has competed in St. Paul many times. So we are familiar with the drive and the mall :) This will be the first time we will be going for me though. :D

6 comments:

Barbara Cambron July 21, 2010 at 2:25 PM  

Love your blog Christie. I want to start one but need to do more research. Looks like fun.

Barbara TX

Anonymous July 21, 2010 at 2:48 PM  

I have to say I thought my craft room was organized! Was in total awe when I saw your space. I have to say not only have I been inspired to do a lot of your projects I've also been taking and putting to good use your organizing tips! You truly are talented!!

Latrice July 21, 2010 at 3:13 PM  

I'll be at all three too!! We definitely need to meet up and look around together at CHA. I'll be there all week hanging with some friends and getting Copic certified! email me and we'll set a time.

Lisa July 22, 2010 at 10:46 AM  

Lucky Lucky Lucky!!!!

Nancy Zunic July 22, 2010 at 6:22 PM  

He is killing me!!! I can't get enough of his procucts!! I love his techiniques!

Shoshi July 22, 2010 at 8:45 PM  

Love these, Christie! Also love your comment about the 2 Tims in your life lol lol!!!

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected