Happy Mother's Day

Pin It!


I made this Mother's Day card from the Cricut Mother's Day Cartridge. I embossed the front red section with the Cuttlebug using the Floral Screen embossing folder and raised it with foam dots.
The inside "Mom" was cut using the Mother's Day Cartridge. I cut the bottom border from the EK border punch-Acanthus Leaf. I created the i "heart" U from a grungeboard i and U that I alcohol inked and a clear heart that was also alcohol inked. I LOVE my Tim Holz Adirondack alcohol inks! I Glimmer Misted the Mom for a little extra sparkle.



Happy Mother's Day Everyone!!!

3 comments:

Jun Bug House May 7, 2010 at 4:36 PM  

Love the card, and so will your mom.
Thank you for showing it to us.
**U**
Nance

Suzzi May 10, 2010 at 8:00 AM  

This turned out great. TFS. Happy Mother's Day to you too.

Mercedes Pineiro May 10, 2010 at 8:27 AM  

Wooooooow... love it, love it, love it. Good job. Great organization I wish I can be organize as you are, what a tremendous room to play that is a real blessing friend. Enjoy thanks for sharing with us.

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected