Art Nouveau Card

Pin It!
I created this card this morning on my Make The Cut! I love the art nouveau style of this card. I made it from my Make the Cut program, I cut the top layer out of white cardstock and the bottom layer out of a red music note paper I reinforced with white cardstock. I then took the top layer and sprayed it with Glimmer Mist to give it that beautiful shimmer. I have included the cut file for you to enjoy.

Get Make the Cut file Here
Get the SVG file Here
Get the GSD file Here

7 comments:

Jessie May 12, 2010 at 8:46 AM  

OOOO This is lovely and sparkles! You did a fabulous job, thank you for sharing it!!

Marg May 12, 2010 at 1:29 PM  

What a lovely design. thank you for sharing it.

CBH May 12, 2010 at 10:21 PM  

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Card post on May. 12, 2010. Thanks again.

Rockin Robin Caldwell May 13, 2010 at 9:51 PM  

Love the card!! I downloaded the file...but when I open it in SCAL2, I don't see the decorative top layer. Did I miss something? I sure would like to use this design as the base for something that I am working on. Thanks, Rockin Robin

CarlavdM May 14, 2010 at 9:03 AM  

Hello Christie,
This is breath-taking wonderful.
Greetings from the Netherlands
Carla

CraftCrave May 16, 2010 at 10:12 AM  

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [16 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Evan's Eclipse May 17, 2010 at 9:41 AM  

Stunning! Thank you for sharing your hard work with us.

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected