Ranger U- Feel the Energy

Pin It!




80 techniques... 3 days... 10 beautifully inky fingers...
Feel the Energy!

Here is our full graduating class of 24 creative geniuses! 
I want to introduce you to some of the fabulous people 
that I got the honor to spend my weekend with... 
Well the first one is pretty obvious it's of course
 myself and you all know who that is ... Tim
Dyan Reaveley - Dylusions
  
Tim and Dyan with Justin and Alain (owners of Ranger)

Claudine Hellmuth (Studio product line), Me and  Suz Weinburg


Mario and I had matching shoes!


Noell Hyman from Paperclipping Roundtable and Christy (with a Y)
became great friends over the weekend.


Lynn, Tara were the first girls I met upon arriving at Ranger U.  We had dinner and laughs together Thursday night before our big first day of school.  You probably recognize Debbie from some of the Ranger YouTube video tutorials. 



The super cute Mother / Daughter team from Vintaj, Mackie and Wendy

The ever helpful and super adorable Patti

Having fun at the BBQ with Bonnie, Wendy, Mackie and Cindy

Aurea came all the way from Barcelona, Spain for Ranger U. 

I just love this pic.  You can tell that Tim really enjoys what he does.
Don't worry, I will be sharing more pictures as I share with you the tips and techniques.

3 comments:

Zulma May 2, 2012 at 8:18 AM  

Congrats Christie! this is an amazing opportunity to be a Ranger Pro with the MASTERS. Hope some day be there and feel it. TFS, Zulma.

Maureen Hayes May 3, 2012 at 1:46 AM  

I am officially envious! Seriously, it looks like a blast and I can't wait to hear more about it. Congrats.

...the yorkshire fox... June 12, 2012 at 2:02 AM  

...super piccy's to share with us, it looks like all you guys had such a fabby time, I couldn't think of a better way to learn & have fun at the same time...I've looked back through your wonderful blog full of inspiring treasures and I'm now following your amazing work...Mel :)

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected