Ranger U Day 1

Pin It!


Whew I made it through an exciting first day. I wanted to update you all about my Ranger U journey but my hotel has really bad wifi. I'm posting this from my phone so please excuse any typos, etc. I will have a Ranger U recap when I get back home with plenty of pictures. Today we had tour of the wonka factory. I was expecting a yellow brick road running through it. It took all my willpower not to just dip my finger in the beautiful shimmery goodness. The brand new Spring Distress ink collection is absolutely awesome. Tim gave us a set hot off the press along during our tour.
Tim taught us technique after technique until it was time to call it quits for the day. We wrapped up the evening with a tasty BBQ get together. I'm now fully exhausted and ready to turn In for the evening.

1 comments:

Firenze May 2, 2012 at 1:20 AM  

"wonka factory" Oh my goodness what a good chuckle! And how lucky!
Helen -- Firenze Cards

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected