Custom Foam Stamps

Pin It!

Compendium of Curiosities Vol. II challenge has begun!!!  Our first challenge is the Custom Foam Stamps.  I had fun making my own custom stamps, it can be addicting.  What a fantastic money saver.  Thanks Tim!  I think I may be creating making a lot more foam stamps our of my dies.  You can find the full instructions in the Compendium of Curiosities vol. II book.  I love the umbrella man and decided to use Paint Dabbers to stamp him.  I used the Psychedelic Grunge Stampers Anonymous rubber stamps to stamp my background using a variety of techniques. 

 

Yeah!  Linda at Studio L3 introduced us to this fabulous challenge with Tim's first Compendium of Curiosities book and no one was more thrilled than I was when she announced she would be doing round 2.  She and Tim inspired and challenged me to do ever technique in his first book.  I played along by making a tag a week and posted it to my blog and on her site.  Having a challenge like this encouraged me to make sure that I got my tag done each week.  And am I glad I did.  I now have a wonderful collection of inspiration and head full of great techniques that I can use on my projects and am looking forward to working my way through book 2.


12 comments:

Tracy April 18, 2012 at 3:21 PM  

Your tag is great !!
Sounds like a fun challenge :)

Anonymous April 18, 2012 at 10:31 PM  

Fabulous tag! UM is a classic!

Shelley April 19, 2012 at 7:44 AM  

Wonderful!

Nana Bluebird aka Kathy Aho April 19, 2012 at 8:10 AM  

Terrific! Looking forward to seeing the rest also.

scrapingmom12 April 19, 2012 at 10:20 AM  

Your work is always great!!!!

Deborah Mahnken April 19, 2012 at 11:05 AM  

Love it! The background is fabulous and well, you just can't go wrong with the umbrella man!!

julie case April 19, 2012 at 11:22 AM  

Very nice Christie!

Ann April 19, 2012 at 3:25 PM  

Stunning! I love the background you've created!!
Ann xx

Diana April 19, 2012 at 5:38 PM  

i love what you did!! i need to get that background stamp...

Linda Ledbetter April 20, 2012 at 8:47 PM  

This is so cool, Christie! Like everything you create, there's such elegance and grace to the design. It's wonderful to see you, and I bet you're getting SO excited about Ranger U!!! Love you you and your sweet husband, and I hope I get to see you soon.

Marjie Kemper April 21, 2012 at 10:59 AM  

Fab tag, Christie... LOVE your background!

shamraiz April 26, 2012 at 7:49 AM  

GORGEOUS! Your colouring is sensational! I love that close up .... the way you have coloured his face is amazing!
Sensational layout and super colour choices.....

Membership Cards
Plastic VIP Cards
scratch cards

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected