Creative Chemistry Day 9

Pin It!


Two of my favorite things in life Distress and Sparkles!!! 
 Put them together and I'm in bliss!
Today's techniques are made for me! 

The first tag is the Perfect Distress Mist Technique.  I am no stranger to Perfect Distress Mists.  You can see my original post and video HERE and download a list of my complete list of shimmer mist combos HERE


The next tag is the Perfect Distress Technique. 

Here's another example of the Perfect Distress done for the Compendium of Curiosities #21.

 I had a lot of fun with the Perfect Splatter Distress Technique.

2 comments:

Monique April 12, 2012 at 11:42 AM  

I still come here for my "beauty breaks"...and now you inspire me to learn something new. Thanks

Cindy August 25, 2014 at 8:57 PM  

I loved your video and wanted the combo list. But I couldn't download it. Please email it to me. Also do you live in the St. Louis area? Just noticed your reference to St. Charles. Thank you. Cindy queengiggles@gmail.com

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected