Tagging Made Easy

Pin It!

I needed some price tags for my upcoming craft shows and didn't want to just buy some boring ones that everyone has.  So I decided to create some of my own.   I really like how they turned out and they have a very vintage feel to them.  I used the Tim Holtz Alterations Ticket Strip Die in the photos below but you can also use the small Ticket Movers and Shapers die. I used that my first batch which is pictured in the above photo. 


  I started with some kraft card stock and cut it into 2 inch strips. I then made the "sandwich" for the Vagabond (same as for the Cuttlebug).  Base plate, thin clear (B), Die, Paper, thin clear (B).

Run it through your machine. 
The Vagabond has tons of power to I ran a couple  sheets of card stock at a time with no effort.

I then used the Stampers Anonymous Odds and Ends stamp collection to stamp both sides of the tickets.  The first side has a large blank area that I can put the price of the item.  The other side says Limited Edition created by: leaving a place for me to sign my name.  This makes the customers feel confident that they are getting a handmade item that is not mass produced but that was made with special thought, care and love.

Lastly, I punch a small hole in the tickets and tie it on with some thin twine.  Now I'm good to go.  Love this!  I think I may make some for my Christmas tags next year :)



4 comments:

Bunnyfreak February 2, 2012 at 9:51 AM  

These look awesome and very professional.

Lois February 2, 2012 at 11:32 AM  

Fantastic and so clever!

Cardcrafter February 2, 2012 at 1:22 PM  

What a clever idea! I would like buy these in a minute with such a classy price tag!

LaNell February 3, 2012 at 6:34 AM  

Love this idea. Tags look so vintage and cool. Thanks for sharing. TGIF

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected