Distress Station!

Pin It!

I'm updating it already.,.  the Distress Station name has been changed to the "Ranger Station"  since it's not all Distress products and it is mostly Ranger.  I thought it was more appropriate as the Ranger station.  And as a camper, I like the play on words too.

The Distress Station has been born!  I'm always rearranging my studio to best suit my needs.  I have several stations in my room, such as my die cutting area, an area which I keep all my tiny adornments and all that I need to attach them, computer area, etc. Probably the area that I love the most is my messiest and most used.  My "distress" area for lack of a better name.  It has all my Distress inks, stains, crackles, etc.  I did some rearranging so that on the counter in front of me is my Studio paints, Daubers, Shimmer Sprays, Crackle Paints, and Distress Stains.  To the right of me is all of my Distress Inks and applicators.  In the drawer under the counter is my well loved collection of Alcohol Inks.  And with a swivel of my chair I have full access to all of my Embossing Powders.  I  think this is going to work for me!  My crafty heaven my not be as pristine as before but now I can have access to all by favorite things at my fingertips. 


What I used for my display trays are Cabinet Organizers from the Container Store.  They are a 1/4 round and have 3 tiers.  I just placed 2 together to make a half circle against the wall.  Now I have a eye appealing display that is also extremely functional!

16 comments:

Dorothy February 14, 2012 at 8:42 AM  

Awesomeness!!!!!

StampDancer February 14, 2012 at 8:49 AM  

Very nice. I wondered where you got those display things - so glad you said.
Cheers!
Deb

Anonymous February 14, 2012 at 9:01 AM  

Oh boy...I need one of these ;) And what I mean by that is a "Distress Station" of my own!

DHalsema February 14, 2012 at 9:09 AM  

WOW! Very nice!! Love it!

Anita February 14, 2012 at 9:15 AM  

How cool to have everything together.

Turtlelady~Sandy February 14, 2012 at 9:21 AM  

I am jealous!!!! Great job.

Sandy~Turtlelady

scrapingmom12 February 14, 2012 at 9:55 AM  

next time you are in TX you can come over here and help me rearrange my scrappy room.....

ScattyShirley February 14, 2012 at 10:13 AM  

hmm How big is your room exactly?

Love it but I have a bed in my craft room which restricts some of the things I do, luckily it si a guest bed so I rarely have to move stuff. Perhaps I could get hubby to build a removeable worktop over it...But then I would fill it up so where would I put it if we ever have guests?
Do love it though.might have another rethink in my room.

Thanks for dazzling us Christie

Christy February 14, 2012 at 11:02 AM  

i noticed your thread rack in the back, lol i have three of those.

Monique February 14, 2012 at 1:18 PM  

So neat! I'm glad for you. I bet the rearranging has spurred your creativity-not that it needs spurring! I know when I filled my Scrapbox, I found things I'd lost. And I find myself using things that I haven't touched in years because they are easily accessible.

Kat February 14, 2012 at 2:37 PM  

Good Lord lady that is a LOT of stuff! It's so nicely organized, wanna come organize my room? lol

Ivy (Ivette) February 14, 2012 at 6:07 PM  

Heaven on earth! Awesomeness! Love it!!


http://n1sunrider.blogspot.com

phoenix February 14, 2012 at 6:37 PM  

I am inspired. Now I need to find a container store.

Bunnyfreak February 14, 2012 at 9:40 PM  

This is awesome.

Ellen Jarvis February 15, 2012 at 5:27 AM  

Do you actually spray/mist there? Since I am usually "enthusiastic" when I craft ("I'm not messy. I'm creative!"), I would be worried about misted air drafting over onto my threads and discoloring them. I wonder if you should install a pull-down shade to cover the thread when you mist? Or do you put up a misting box? I love how you have so many colors out in the open to awaken your senses. YUMMY!!!!!

Fondly,
Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

Pamela Levingston February 15, 2012 at 9:03 AM  

I read somewhere that organization has to be functional first and then pretty. So its not as pristine as it once was but it functions so I think you succeed.

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected