Recycled License Plates

Pin It!

I was super excited to see Tim's new Idea-ology line.  Especially the license plate paper and stickers!!! I have created these two signs out of ACTUAL license plates.  Some are vintage.  They add so much character to our game room.   I love them.  I am so excited and my mind is spinning with the possibilities of what I can do with these stickers.  Hey Tim... How about a stamp set???  


 New Tim Holtz Idea-ology Destinations Paper Stash

One of my favorite pages...just one, I have many...
  Part of New Tim Holtz Idea-ology Destinations Salvage Stickers

8 comments:

julie case January 19, 2012 at 9:09 AM  

Wow, Christie, what a big, generous heart you have!! I'm so happy you're back, I love seeing what you create!! Those license plate signs are awesome!!

shari January 19, 2012 at 9:12 AM  

Your license plates are great! It's so good to have you back. I too am excited about the new Tim products!! Shari (cricutrookie)

Dara Lynn January 19, 2012 at 11:16 AM  

Welcome back Christie girl! I used to work for a car finance company and if we had to retitle a vehicle...I used to collect the old ones...too bad Handsome made me throw them away! Geez louise...(kickin the floor)..I know you will do some cool things with Tim's new line ...

Bunnyfreak January 19, 2012 at 12:57 PM  

Love the license plate art you made.

loz January 23, 2012 at 10:57 AM  

Love your tutorial and the roses are fantastic Christy..Loz

Nancy Walker January 26, 2012 at 3:57 PM  

What a fantastic idea...now I need to find some empty wall space!

AHS Library Lady April 11, 2013 at 11:40 AM  

Hi Christie,
I have some license plates I want to make a sign from. What is the best way to cut them so the cut is straight and smooth? I would appreciate any helpful tips you can give me. Thanks.
Sincerely,
Mary Green
mbgreen3@hotmail.com

AHS Library Lady April 11, 2013 at 11:41 AM  

Hi Christie,
I have some license plates I want to make a sign from. What is the best way to cut them so the cut is straight and smooth? I would appreciate any helpful tips you can give me. Thanks.
Sincerely,
Mary Green
mbgreen3@hotmail.com

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected