Did You Know It's A Tape Dispenser???

Pin It!


Did you know that you can use the Tim Holtz tissue tape dispenser to dispense regular Scotch tape?
This weekend I needed to tape up a gift and was one hand shy. Isn't everyone when they are wrapping a gift? I was trying to hold the paper with one hand and rip off the tape with the other and kept failing. I thought why don't they come out with a dispenser like Tim's for tape (like the packing tape but smaller) Well I ran up to my studio and grabbed my tissue tape dispenser and gave it a try and what do you know it worked like a charm!!! It's the perfect size and make my gift wrapping quick and easy. Now I'll have to get another, one for my tissue tape and one for my regular tape.

6 comments:

Lois January 30, 2012 at 9:28 AM  

Thanks for sharing for I'm off to Michaels now to purchase one. You are so amazing! Lois

Bunnyfreak January 30, 2012 at 10:04 AM  

What a gem of a tip.

Tina January 31, 2012 at 8:22 PM  

I love that idea! I see a trip to Michaels in my future :)

Jill January 31, 2012 at 8:54 PM  

Wow Christie, that was pretty smart thinking. Maybe I might have to get me one of those. Thanks for the neat tip.

Saphyre Rose June 21, 2012 at 6:24 PM  

After trying it for myself I realized this was too cool not to have 2 of these dispensers, so off to Target I went and got another Tim Holtz tape dispenser!

Unknown December 12, 2013 at 1:25 PM  

This is ideal for doing crafts. You don’t have to pull the end and reach for the scissors, or get an inappropriate length from the dispenser because it’s very handy. It reminds me of the larger one that is used for packing bulky stuff.

Thelma @QualityStrapping.com

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected