Frightful Page Layout

Pin It!

This past weekend we went to Black Lake to go camping, since I had a very long drive and plenty of time to fill I worked on some projects in the car.  I made this Frightful double page layout from the Little Yellow Bicycle.  I wanted to share it with you before I put in the photos in.  I think I will put some from oldies from my kids past Halloween.  I love the dimension and texture of the chipboard ghosts and flocked web and ghost border.  The bits of glitter give it a bit of glam. 



8 comments:

Chris Hanselman August 15, 2011 at 10:29 AM  

You did this while riding in the car? Awesome. I am doing good if I can read and not get car sick...I have learned that if I keep my head down and don't keep looking up, I can avoid it. But putting a layout together!!! I love it

scrapingmom12 August 15, 2011 at 11:06 AM  

Way cool Christie, doing it while riding in the car!!!!!!

L.B. August 15, 2011 at 12:08 PM  

very fun and in the car?? wow.

Ellis August 15, 2011 at 12:40 PM  

Fantastic LO! =)
Hugs, Elenor

okienurse August 15, 2011 at 3:32 PM  

Awesome layout. I have problems reading in a car so I am def envious! Now you said you were going camping and it was a long car ride but was it in a car or and RV? I have a friend with an RV that will crop, cook, take a shower etc while toodling down the road. Doesn't matter...I am still envious cause it is a beautiful LO! Vickie

Sharon August 15, 2011 at 6:02 PM  

Great layout!!!

Unknown August 16, 2011 at 10:46 AM  

Wow. Love the dimension and detail. Makes me want to go play in my scrap supplies! :)

Anonymous August 22, 2011 at 5:19 PM  

Spookily super! Lovin' it!

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected