CHA 2011 part 2

Pin It!

Ok, I'll admit  I sometimes don't mind starting with dessert! So I thought I'd show you some sweet eye candy I saw at the show.  These cute designs are decorated with ribbon.  So sweet and made me hungry for some real sweets...Both days here I was on an adrenaline rush and skipped lunch and just running on my morning coffee.  So exciting being here, I hope you all are enjoying what I am sharing with you. 




Check out Echo Park's new line of Apothecary Emporium and Happy Days lines

Julie and Lindsay from Cosmo Cricket crack me up.  Sorry that's why the pic is a bit blurry (we were laughing while trying to take the picture)
The video is of Julie making a ribbon flower with the Glubers (funny name, cool product). The scissors she is using is Gingher sewing scissors.  P.S. Check out Julie's shirt, too cute!!! I just love it!

Heartfelt Creations and Spellbinders have teamed up to create some really great 3D flowers!!! Make sure to watch the video I created of Emma showing how to line up your stamped image and the die to create crisp beautiful designs every time.  I can't wait to try them out myself!!!  It reminds me of the flower that I made on the present in a previous post but with much more detail.

And who can't get enough Ranger???  Here's myself and Mario.  I shouldn't let anyone see this nasty pic of myself but it was 104 and humid.  I thought I was going to collapse.  Looking forward to a nice long weekend. But not yet, heading back to the Supershow today.
Love the new black craft tags
More inspriation....



Tsukineko has some great new products hitting the market...
Goosebumps and GlazeOn are awesome!
Click HERE for a How To technique sheet for the Goosebumps
Click HERE for a How To technique sheet for the GlazeOn
Here's a little video using the Goosebumps, Mementos & the new Fireworks sprays.



7 comments:

Georgee July 22, 2011 at 11:13 PM  

Oh, I am so jealous!! Maybe I will get to go next year. I went as a vendor for many years to the Aircraft convention. Always loved it - see the new fabric, leathers, carpets, etc. Miss it!! I am planning now to get to go to CHA 2012 - may not make it - it's so far away from me but I am going to try!! Congrats to you, Christie, I know you are having a fun adventure. Have one for me also. I appreciate the photos and videos, it make it better for those of us who couldn't go!! Thanks again. Georgia treasurespastnpresent.blogspot.com

Anonymous July 23, 2011 at 1:30 PM  

Where can I buy Goosebumps? The manufacturer's website says that part of it's website is unavailable right now. :-(

Louise July 23, 2011 at 1:30 PM  

Hi Christie - I just resently found your blog - what a great work you're doing with it :) Just low it.
I'm a paperfan, and I love the different things you do inhere - especially the high-heeled shoes:) - Yes I have read the whole blog of yours, so I'm looking forward to new posts :) - from Louise (Denmark in Europe....)

Gloria Westerman July 23, 2011 at 4:04 PM  

I'm not sure what the goosebumps ..works....is it like versamark??? and fireworks...is it like glimmer mist?....are this just a form of those products?
Thank you Chirstie for showing us these new products.....and I'm sure your having a ball.....wish I was there too.....have fun....send more pic...or vid....

Elaine Allen July 24, 2011 at 7:32 PM  

Hi Christie -

Love the goodies, they look so yummy! Thanks again for all the photos and the videos.

Elaine Allen

Lucy Edmondson July 25, 2011 at 8:16 AM  

What a great use of the left-overs! Very inventive,

Lucy x

Beverly G July 25, 2011 at 10:55 AM  

Very clever-great use of leftovers.

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected