Embroidered Blanket & Photo Tip

Pin It! I embroidered this quilt with Baby Kylers name to match the quilt that I made to give to him at the shower. I love the curly font it has. It's been so long that I had used my embroidery machine that I had to totally relearn how to use it. LOL I definitely need to use it way more often!!! Yesterday I had lunch with Felicia and Keith and got the February picture for their pregnancy book I am making for them. I thought it would be fun to try out some pictures with my fisheye lens focusing on her belly. A fisheye lens is extremely rounded and will make whatever is closest to the lens appear largest and then everything else smaller. I took the same picture with and without the fisheye so you could tell the difference. I think it gave a great (although distorted BIG BELLY pic) I love it!

The first picture is taken with a normal lense (28-200)
This is taken with the fisheye lense. See how round and big the baby belly seems. I LOVE it! Who could not LOVE this belly???

4 comments:

Anonymous March 1, 2011 at 9:16 AM  

LOVE the blanket and the pictures are GREAT...what a very beautiful mommy and daddy!!!

JennyKozar March 1, 2011 at 12:51 PM  

Love the embroidery on the blankie - and great pictures.

Anonymous March 1, 2011 at 5:43 PM  

How adorable!! What a precious gift for your new grandson!
Els K

Gloria Westerman March 2, 2011 at 7:42 AM  

Such a awesome couple and picture...love that lens......I know what you mean about relearning how to use you embroidering machine....I couldn't tell you when was the last time I used it....

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected