Design Detail Tag

Pin It! I may just shed a tear or two. This is the last week of our Compendium of Curiosities Challenge. I have to give a big THANK YOU to Linda at StudioL3 for bringing us this challenge. If she were here in my studio right now I would give her a giant hug. It has been great fun and I have successfully finished all my challenges every week. I haven't won any but that wasn't my goal. I now have 35 wonderful tags to use for inspiration and to get me out of any creative blocks I may have. I have labeled the back of each tag with the page number of the book and which CCC# it was. I will be sad for chapter to close...But now I am inspired to take another book of my shelf and try to do the same for it. Now to decide which book. Tim, I must give you a huge thank you too for writing such a fantastic book!!! Love IT!!!

On the upside I will have more time to do other challenges like Simon Says Stamp & Show challenge. This week it was Show Me Some Metal!

P.S. do you see the Bye in the tag made from the salvage stickers? That is to remind me in the future that this was sadly our last tag. :(

7 comments:

donna March 12, 2011 at 9:42 PM  

Wonderful final tag and what a great resource you will have. I heard rumors that another book is in the making and for sure Linda has something planned for us. Thanks for all of your inspiration on this fun journey. Cheers..Donna

Linda Ledbetter March 12, 2011 at 11:38 PM  

No tears, sweet Christie-- every ending is a new beginning! It's been a true honor to share the CCC journey with you, and I wish I could give you a giant hug, too! It's been wonderful getting to know you and having the opportunity to be inspired by the gorgeous art you create!

This is a brilliant tag-- so thoughtfully designed and wonderfully constructed, and the Design Details elements look awesome! I love how you created a patchwork masterpiece with all these complimentary images and textures, and the metal adds such energy!

Okay, I admit, I did get a little choked up when I say the "Bye" in your tag, but as I've hinted, there's something new about to happen at Studio L3, and I very much hope you'll be there when it does! I'd truly be sad if you weren't there for the next chapter.

Maureen Reiss March 13, 2011 at 12:20 AM  

Very pretty tag! TFS

minnie_mac March 13, 2011 at 8:53 AM  

Great tag. Love the design and colours.

Marilyn

Lynne Forsythe March 13, 2011 at 10:31 AM  

hats off to your for creating EVERY challenge!!! I am LOVIN' you collage tag!...all the different textures! JOB WELL DONE!

thanks bunches for playing along with the teamies at Simon Says Stamp and Show!!!

crotnem March 13, 2011 at 11:22 AM  

I love this tag as I have all of your creations Christy~

Tana March 13, 2011 at 5:53 PM  

This is a great tag! I've awarded you the Stylish Blogger Award. Please pick it up at http://acaffeinatedcrafter.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected