Game Room Configurations Box

Pin It!



I created this Configurations box for the wall in our new game room (Nick's old bedroom). There will be a few more made for and added to this wall in a grouping. But I wanted to share the first one made. I love how it turned out. I'm sure I will be adding to it as time goes on but it's a good start. I have been gathering vintage items and mini games and toys just for this project. And the Tim Holtz papers were PERFECT background for it. I flipped a couple of the boxes over so that I could use them to place some funny vintage ads on them. I used the new paper tape from 7 Gypsies for around the outside box edges. But for the inside I used the Tim Holtz paper tape to cover the box seams. I will post the other configuration boxes when they are finished.

12 comments:

Pat Huntoon February 1, 2011 at 8:30 AM  

That is a FANTASTIC project. WOW!

Carrie K February 1, 2011 at 10:10 AM  

OMG! Where did you find those little toys? They are sooo cute!!
Carrie
carriedan1 at live dot com

Carol W. February 1, 2011 at 10:52 AM  

Super super cute! Love the sentiment! TFS

Kelly O February 1, 2011 at 12:56 PM  

Oh I love those little toys, that is so cute!

genevieve February 1, 2011 at 3:05 PM  

Oh my GOSH! This is fantastic! So adorable....you are truly inspiring.

JennyKozar February 1, 2011 at 7:40 PM  

Fantastic - love the tiny toys!

Kris in Alaska February 2, 2011 at 1:56 AM  

Oh I ADORE those mini toys! And you did a fabulous job on this project! Where oh where did you get those miniature toys???

Kris in Alaska
funamom at yahoo dot com

Cheryl February 2, 2011 at 4:04 PM  

Fantastic project. Where on Earth did you find the minature toys?!?!?

Tana February 2, 2011 at 7:57 PM  

How awesome! I love all the mini toys! Where'd you find them?

Kim February 3, 2011 at 7:26 AM  

This is fantastic! I love all the mini-toys, and what a great idea to turn some boxes around to move the art forward! Fabulous!

Barbara T. February 3, 2011 at 9:49 AM  

Love the idea of turning some sections around. I am eager to get my hands on a Configurations.

Unknown February 8, 2011 at 8:21 AM  

So cute.

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected