Coupons for week 2/6/2011

Pin It! I took these pics the morning after the blizzard after we finally got dug out. Last night there were 2 front end loaders in our cul de sac removing some of our snow. You couldn't even get to the mailboxes and there was no place to put it. LOL This morning we woke up to MORE SNOW! I love it. Time to hibernate.




Card Cafe
Lettering Delight has all of their Romantic Themed products on sale 40% off and are giving the Monster Love Bundle ($15 value) FREE!!! Complete with a paper pack, SVGs, Alphabet, and a graphic set! Perfect for us scrapbookers! Sale ends Valentines day so hurry! You can click the images ABOVE to get your free Monster Love Bundle.





Michael's has a great Super Bowl Sunday coupon. It's only good 2/6/2011 But I also posted the one that is good all week. You can click HERE to go to the Michael's website and check out what's on sale this week in your area.


Hobby Lobby has a 40% Vintaj Products with no limit. I didn't recognize the brand so I googled it. It is a jewelry company that us scrapbookers may find useful. Click HERE to check out their idea gallery site (they have a scrapbook & altered art section too)




I posted the sale ad in my area but yours may be different. You can click HERE for the Hobby Lobby website. They have LOTS of good scrappy stuff on sale this week for 50% off!



2 comments:

donna February 6, 2011 at 1:27 PM  

Wonderful embellishments and background!

Marjie Kemper February 7, 2011 at 7:22 AM  

Beautiful! Love the embossing folder base of the tag.

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected