The Configurated Configuation Boxes

Pin It! Well as promised here is all 4 of the configuration boxes. Let me tell you they are so much fun to make!!! You can find them at Scrapbook.com


This is the latest one that I did. It is the top right box. I love the little whistle that I hung just below the lid. I used 3 marbles as "balls" for the boy that is actually a game piece to be kicking. And I just love the mini Cootie. Those of us that are old enough to remember when Little People weren't a "choking hazard" have fond memories of these little guys. The green hand came from the game Mouse Trap and there are some game parts from Clue in the box next to that. I love the old wooden game markers so I put some of them in another box. Like the others that I designed I flipped a couple of them over to place ads and pictures. This one I did the same. I used two small square boxes to place the playing card ad on and the other I put this cute bicycle riding monkey. So fun & quirky.

Here are photos of the previous ones I have posted.
The Top Left Configuration Box is just below.
Click HERE to see the post.

This is the lower right Configuration box and is the first one that I created.
You can click HERE to see the post.

This Configuration box is on the lower left side.
Click HERE to see the post.







20 comments:

Dorothy February 15, 2011 at 9:35 AM  

Very cool!!! Great job!

Kelly O February 15, 2011 at 9:39 AM  

That is just awesome, I love those little toys, they are so sweet. It looks great!

Anonymous February 15, 2011 at 9:49 AM  

These turned out SO COOL!!!!!! Awesome job as always ma'am!!!! Isn't it such a GREAT feeling to have something we create displayed as ART!!! I love them!!!

Stamped Impressions February 15, 2011 at 10:09 AM  

Fantastic Display of Artwork!!

Karen February 15, 2011 at 11:31 AM  

A lovely display: You've done a great job with these and they look fun too.

Carol W. February 15, 2011 at 1:17 PM  

Fabulous projects. I am making my first this weekend! TFS

Leonna February 15, 2011 at 1:17 PM  

WOW!!! This looks like it would have been a lot of work. Looks Awesome!!!

Marianne in MD February 15, 2011 at 2:28 PM  

These really look great! What a fun project to use the games theme!

Ellis February 15, 2011 at 2:29 PM  

Christie, those are so amazing, great work! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Kristi B. February 15, 2011 at 7:00 PM  

These are so, so cute & I love how you hung them!

Tana February 15, 2011 at 11:37 PM  

Great job! I might have to make some of these if we end up putting in a game room when we build. :)

Kris in Alaska February 16, 2011 at 1:47 AM  

You have just brought to mind so many childhood memories that I had totally forgotten about! It was a sweet walk down memory lane looking at these boxes! Thank you so much for that journey!

Kris in Alaska
funamom at yahoo dot com

wwilloww February 16, 2011 at 7:39 AM  

Thanks for sharing the whole display!! It looks great just like I knew it would!!! Great job!

Unknown February 16, 2011 at 11:26 AM  

I love the way you displayed these. Great job Christie!

Marjie Kemper February 16, 2011 at 12:47 PM  

They are all wonderful and together they make such a great statement. You must have a fun home!

Debbie July 6, 2012 at 10:09 PM  

I love them all! So much to see and they are so wonderful together!
Awesome! They are addicting!
Debbie
^..^

Sue West July 7, 2012 at 5:21 AM  

These boxes are awesome. There is just so much to look at.
Sue :)

EmeralDQueen July 8, 2012 at 6:14 PM  

Oh wow this boxes are so full of vintage toys wow. Love it!!!

Annette Green July 9, 2012 at 7:49 AM  

Unbelievably cool! All of them. I love the red ruler (tissue tape?). A game theme is perfect.

Jane July 10, 2012 at 9:21 PM  

You have truly inspired me! I realize how much I limited myself by moving through this project too quickly. You have given me the hint to 'slow' down'! on my next project.

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected