2 More Game Room Configuration Boxes

Pin It!

I made 2 more Configuration boxes for the game room. The top one is the square one. I flipped one of the boxes in that to add this cool image of the king. The guy on top on the dice I painted black (he used to be green) he came from the Mouse Trap game that I picked up at the Goodwill for a dollar. I topped him off with the top hat from Monopoly. Since he was going to take a dive I thought it was appropriate that I place the Graphic 45 image from the On The Boardwalk stackpad behind him. The cupie image on the top shelf I adhered to the back of a mini domino. And in the bottom right box I glued the metal ball from Mouse Trap on top of a game piece.
The next Configuration box has a combination of Graphic 45 and Tim Holtz Lost and Found paper stack. I like how they work nicely together. Behind the Etch a Sketch I placed the bingo paper from Tim. I also placed the License plate paper in the box were the white car for the Game Of Life is. The bottom corner I put the gearhead lady (I just love her) from the Graphic 45 Steampunk Debutante paperpad. I added some gears and a couple monkeys from the Barrel of Monkey game hanging from her hair. I flipped 3 boxes on this one. I added the playing cards to one , the game board to the other and an image in the left corner box. I still haven't decided what to put in the wheel of fortune box. They are kind of a work in progress.



I have been collecting the little toys for some time but have found some of them on ebay. You can find some of the little toys like the Fisher Price phone and stacker and also the etch-a-sketch at TinToyArcade.com

9 comments:

1CardCreator February 9, 2011 at 8:51 AM  

Love these boxes! Have a great day! ~Diane

Ern@ February 9, 2011 at 12:18 PM  

Very Nice,
Nice colors and a very nice theme.
next week i am following a workshop with de Tim Holtz boxes, i'm looking forward to it!

Vic February 9, 2011 at 2:06 PM  

Great boxes!

Marjie Kemper February 9, 2011 at 4:29 PM  

terrific! I bet that room is coming together so nicely with three unique creations setting the theme.

Tana February 9, 2011 at 11:46 PM  

These are amazing! Great job!

Sue in CT February 10, 2011 at 4:41 AM  

I am in love with these. Your work is so fantastic.

Anonymous February 10, 2011 at 8:14 AM  

I knew when I met you at the St. Charles craft show this past summer that I had found a really cool person who was passionate for her crafting ! These boxes are fantastic! Thanks, Suzy in Skokie

Girls Games February 11, 2011 at 1:31 AM  

Nice post. Really I liked it.

Thanks

Elizabeth February 22, 2011 at 8:51 AM  

I love these! You are so talented! Where did you get those oh so cute toys? Elizabeth eberzaskratzer@gmail.com

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected