From "House" to "Home" Scrapbook

Pin It!

As we all wait for the final approval on my younger son, Nick, first home. I'm looking back on all the excitement we had last year when our older son, Matthew, bought his first home. I thought I would share with you a 8" X 8" scrapbook that I made for him of the "Before" and "After" of changing it from a "house" to a "HOME". The house was in need of A LOT of work, mostly cosmetic. He purchased it one week before he graduated college so we all lent a hand in helping him get it in shape for him to move in by the time he graduated. Well we did it!!! And it was 100% done within 3 weeks!!! He loves owning his own home and continues to make improvements to it. The thing I love the most is when he confided in me that now he really understands how much he appreciates & loves his family.

You can see any picture larger by clicking on it.





































3 comments:

Sharon Huffman December 24, 2010 at 10:54 AM  

WOW!!! What an awesome way to document the fantastic first-home memories! If only we ALL could be that organized. I love how you even kept such close track of all the purchases/gifts. Looks like you are quite the garage-saler!

Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Sharon

lowen December 24, 2010 at 1:55 PM  

what a great idea! such an awesome album... thanks for sharing

Morty December 25, 2010 at 5:55 PM  

Well done to all of you, it's hard to believe you did all that in just 2 weeks!! What a great job and you should all be proud of your efforts.

That album is such a great keepsake for your son.

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected