Coupons for week 12/19/2010

Pin It!

My kitties, Indy & Maui wanted to wish all of you a Happy Holiday season. Most of you know Indy. She is my little 6 lbs. cat that is always making her way into all my videos and is always on my lap. Maui is my less outgoing, and a bit chubbier (20 lbs) cat. who took a bit of coaching to get into his Santa suit. This picture is so funny because it looks like Indy is giving Maui a pep talk. Indy actually likes, yes likes, wearing little sweaters. I think she thinks they make her special or something. She will prance around the house in them. LOL





4 comments:

Anonymous December 19, 2010 at 8:39 AM  

So adorable! your kitties are ready for Santa!

dbrit89828 at aol dot com

Ellis December 19, 2010 at 9:49 AM  

Happy holidays back to them,you and your family! )
Hugs, Elenor

Anonymous December 19, 2010 at 4:35 PM  

Christie...They are PRECIOUS!!!!! Too cute!!!! And LOVE the way you have displayed your 12 tags of Christmas for the past 4 years!!! VERY clever!!!!

Anonymous December 20, 2010 at 8:29 AM  

I thoroughly enjoyed playing along and thrilled to see one of my names was chosen. These are gorgeous!

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected