Cricut Search

Pin It!


I found a great FREE site to search for any image on any Cricut cartridge so quickly and easily...it's Cricut Search. You can either search the cartridges or what I like to do is use the advanced search. I click the Advance Search key and type in what I'm looking for. Let's say I'm looking for a heart. I type in heart, I click search... it then shows me all 26 images, which cartridge they are from, page #, keypad button #! I can then quickly sift through them to find the one that I'm looking for. If you get stuck you can watch videos on YouTube to help you and you can also find them on Facebook. I absolutely love this site. I have posted a quick link on my site so I can easily pop over there when ever I need to. Thanks CricutSearch.com!

2 comments:

Shawn Mosch November 20, 2010 at 8:13 AM  

Thank you for sharing our site with your readers!

www.cricutcraftyclare.blogspot.com November 21, 2010 at 9:47 AM  

Christie, Thanks for the Archivers coupons. They are hard to find online!

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected