Merry Christmas Card

Pin It! I made some more cards for our Heroes with the paper that Brandi sent to me. I just loved this paper so much, it is so colorful and fun. I didn't want to embellish too much and draw away from the great words and circles already there. I used some of the scraps (I'm determined to use every bit of the paper she sent me :)) for the bottom strip and stamped the Merry Christmas sentiment in the corner. Then I put a strip of the fringy ribbon across the seam. I love the texture of the ribbon and since the card already had some faux stitching it when very well with it.

3 comments:

Alicia B October 19, 2010 at 5:08 PM  

WOW Christie, You have been busy busy busy!!! Great Job and for such a wonderful cause! *Hugs*

Christy October 19, 2010 at 8:09 PM  

These are soooo fabulous!

Scrappidoe November 1, 2010 at 2:13 AM  

These are realy great. You are an inspiration to me, thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected