Dimensional Flower Card

Pin It! Can you beleive this card is made using only two stamps? Dimentional Flower Card using Bisous Grace Flower wood mount stamp H1-227 and Royal Noel cling stamp set BZ003 from Art Gone Wild
I took the border stamp from the Royal Noel set and stamped it 4 or 5 times with VersaMark and embossed it with black embossing powder. I then cut each image out. After inking my background to my satisfaction I arranged the tiles to a herringbone pattern that I liked. I glued each down and popped a few with it's double on top so the flower wasn't the only thing sticking off the page.
The flower was also stamped with VersaMark and embossed with fine black embossing powder. I think I cut 5 of them. I used the Core'dinations Pearl paper, I like the shimmer and it embosses nicely. I cut each flower out and cut a few petals out of the top layers. I added some glitter to some spots of the petals using a glue pen. I curled the petals and layered them with glue dots and foam tape. Tip: If you are cutting out an image like this (black line on light cardstock) take a black marker and run it around the edges of the paper after you cut it out so you don't see the cut edges. It gives a much more finished look.

2 comments:

Ruby Taylor September 28, 2010 at 12:30 PM  

Absolutely awesome card!!!!

Nana Bluebird aka Kathy Aho September 28, 2010 at 8:57 PM  

Love the black and white flower. :) Great job!

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected